Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Day...


Oh my goodness, can we survive this day??? My two oldest kids have decided that killing one another is a good activity. I am so tired of the screaming and the fighting that I just let it happen and hope they will learn their lesson. I am so tired. It's almost like you can feel the stress in the air when you enter my house. I don't know what is going on but it all feels like it is falling apart. We need a break from real life. Even though I sleep through the night, I never feel like I have had enough sleep. I think we all need a nap. Another thing that might be helpful is some heavy sedatives for my kids! I have been thinking a lot about heading up to Utah for a week or so but I can't take my husband and I just want to be with him. We haven't had any time together in so long. I think we need a date night. We need to get away from these crazy kiddo's!

No comments: