Friday, July 10, 2009

Made with Love...

Today in reading through blogs I stumbled across one that was deticated to a little boy that was born and lived only 18 hours due to trisome 18. In reading through his story I realized that I need to work faster making the blankets that I am making. I am crocheting blankets for still-born babies or babies that cannot leave the hospital with their parents. I am nearly through the first one and I can't wait to donate it. They are going to have tags on them that say "Made with Love for Your Angel Baby." The one I am working on is a beautiful pale purple. As soon as it is finished I am going to make a blue one and rotate through different colors. I am hoping that by doing this I can touch the lives of families that have touched me without even knowing it.

No comments: