Monday, November 16, 2009

In a perfect world

Lazy days are great except for the feeling of total lack of accomplishment. Today I took Claire to school and came home and slept on the couch while Ivan and Nora watched TV. We picked Claire up from school, had lunch and then Ivan, Nora and I had a nap. We did make it out to the park but I did not make it out of my sweat pants. Here we are almost 5pm and the day is draggggging on. I really need to find some motivation somewhere, perhaps it's in the couch cushions with all of my other crap. I have decided, in a perfect world my kitchen would clean itself and dinner would always magically appear on the table at 6pm without me lifting a finger. In a perfect world, I would have the energy to do everything I see the women around my doing and have some to spair. In a perfect world homework would always get done before it's due the next day and clothes would wash themselves. In a perfect world I would be lazy as heck!

No comments: