Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waiting and Trying not to Worry

Well, the Doctor's office finally called this morning and everything is as we suspected. My body has begun to build up antibodies that are destroying the babies red blood cells. They are worried that there may be fluid around her heart and so I am off to see a perinatal specialist on Friday morning. They told me that there is a good chance that little Naomi may be coming early via C-section. Now the trick is not to go crazy between now and Friday morning. I am just anxious. I have a feeling that "Nae" will be okay with a lot of help from modern medicine but being the mom I am sort of the center of our little universe. I am worried about my other kids and how I will juggle all of this. There are so many other things going through my mind but until I have answers from the specialist I am going to try not to worry. I am going to pray like crazy and just breathe. I am going to pack a bag however so that we are prepared for a hospital stay at any time.


Jenny said...

Our prayers for you and your baby. Love to you too.

Class and Sass said...

I am praying for you and the fam! Let me know if there is anything I can do for any of you!

Emily said...

Oh Aubrey. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you can get all the answers you need at your appointment. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!