Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wrong Thing to Say to This Pregnant Woman

So I am scheduled for an induction on Monday morning but three days seems impossible and so I took some Castor oil today. I am dilated to a 5 and hoping that this does the trick but I am not getting my hopes up. I told my husband this and he said "well I wish you wouldn't have but I know you're done." I told him that next time he is carrying one of our children he can make that decision and that he doesn't even have to come to the hospital with me if he doesn't want to. I know the reason he doesn't want me to go into labor tonight is because he is looking at a motorcycle after work and it would be more convenient on Monday. Convenient my ass, I want this kid out! It was definitely the wrong thing to say to this pregnant woman.

4 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

It sure was! I wish men could experience what it is like to be pregnant. Hang in there! Love you and I miss you tons.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Yeah, wrong thing. What happened to his bike he got when you guys moved there?

Emily said...

Men....

Wow, you're a 5? Yeah, that should do the trick. :) I don't think you can go much further than a 5 without labor. Good luck! Can't wait for you to meet her!

Lynda said...

I know this is totally off subject but I can't believe you are so close to delivering already!! Wow! Has it really been that long?? Well congrats my friend, and yes that was indeed the wrong thing to say to a pregnant lady.