Sunday, February 20, 2011

For the Kids

Another week has passed in our new house and I am liking it more and more. For the second week in a row the kids and I have been able to clean the whole house in just a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon and what a blessing that has been. We are attending our second week in our new ward and although it is quite a change of pace compared to our last ward, everyone has been very friendly. It is hard to see the confused stares of people as they pass by the couch where Matt and I can usually be found. I'm sure they are wondering why he is passed out on the cushions as I keep vigil nearby. I liked that we didn't have to explain why in our last ward. I found comfort in their knowledge of our situation. I suppose we need not explain ourselves here, however I hate the staring. I suppose I will just have to get over it. I do find it hard lately to stay beyond sacrament. I find myself thinking there is not much reason if we are just going to be on the couch but I know that we will be blessed simply for coming so that our children can attend primary. The time will come again for Matt and I to attend class when he is well, in the meantime we will continue our time on the couch for the kids.

No comments: