Friday, November 4, 2011

Week in Review

Compared to most, this week was slow. I am so thankful for that! There were several days where the kids and I were able to just relax. I spent a lot of time with my friend Mandy and we had a great time. We took the kids for Halloween pictures, we decorated cookies and twice we got together with our hubbies to watch movies. It was so great to have date night again! We are all going to try to get together once a week. Matt and I really need to start having some fun! I was really not looking forward to Halloween this year. I knew that Matt would probably not feel up to trick or treating and I really didn't want to do it alone. He was such a trooper, he went! He was less than 2 weeks out of surgery and full of metal clips holding an 8x10 mesh in place inside his abdomen and he walked around the whole neighborhood with the kids and me! It was great. The kids had such a great time and I got some great pictures of Matt with them. I can't wait to get the rest of my scrapbooking stuff out of storage to catch up on his books!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments: