Sunday, September 16, 2012

Catching Up!

This weekend proved to be a good one even though we started out exhausted. Friday night I could not sleep. It was three thirty in the morning before we finally went to sleep. Saturday morning Matt was wonderful and let me sleep in. I slept until 11am and It was wonderful. After that we headed out to a day of fun with some of our good friends. We went on a double date, we had dinner and went to a movie with no kids and it was great! "K" and "E" have been great to hang out with. They are amazing people! We joke about buying one big house and all living there so we can help each other with kids! Lol.
Today my awesome friend Michelle stopped by to visit and we had a great time! We used to live next door to Michelle and often times I wish we still did. Matt's sister spent the night with us here at the house, we spent time doing her nails and playing with my new POSH products! We had a great time. It was fun to spend the weekend catching up with great friends and family!

1 comment:

MotherOfKy said...

Escape is essential to survival. We need to remember that in the days to come. Even if it's just for a few moments here and there, I think I'm going to start stealing you away whenever I can. :)